"Be the change that you want to see in the world." Gandhi

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Christmas and New Year's

It didn't feel like christmas, which was good because I would have been a lot more homesick if it had. Both holidays passed uneventfully. Spent most of the time getting to know my host family.

I went to Pital, closest town that has things like a bank, supermarket, post office ect, to buy and extension cord. Conveniently the hardware store was out. (Go figure) Instead I bought supplies to make my own extension cord. Since I had no idea what I was doing I went straight to my Tico grandpa and made it together...okay well he make it and I held the flashlight.

2 comments:

  1. I know right. I think its awesome too! Turns out its not hard to make one and now I know how to do it if I need another one.

    ReplyDelete