"Be the change that you want to see in the world." Gandhi

Thursday, February 24, 2011

A New Life

Training officially ended Dec 17, 2010 with the Swearing In Ceremony. Complete with Peace Corps diploma and a photo opp with the U.S. Embassabor to Costa Rica.

Dec 19,2010
Moved into my new house, with me new family in my new town- Coope Isabel. Coope is a small agricultural community of aprox 300 people that produces; pineapple, platanos and yuuca along side cattle ranches. If you are looking to see where I live on the map. Coope is in the Northern Low Lands in the Province of Alajuela, San Carlos. The closest town visible on a map is, Pital, I live about an hour North near El Rio de Tres Amigos.

Plaza de Futbol, Coope Isabel

Family :)
Awesome! The best way to describe my new family is awesome! I have a small imediate family (by Costa Rican standards), Mom-Mar de Luz, Sister-Glenda and Brother-Jose Alberto, plus our dog Oso. They have been nothing but kind and generous to me since the day I got here. I love love love my Peace Corps family.
                                                                       My Family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment